All features combined
with quality and performance together
This base is full, with various features, with code in best praticies using OOP and MVC architecture. With bit code lines is generated any module with easy work. This base is generated with backend Yii (PHP) and frontend Ext JS.GET STARTED NOW
Was required to create a base with ALL default and generic features for a web applications then the developer can spend more time with important things.learn more
– Last version Ext JS;
– Support to tablet: When opened in a tablet, the interface adapts to it;
– Desktop Interface and Traditional using same code with the same performance of traditional bases;
– Font icons – icons are now sources, making flexible handling, size, color, etc.
– Includes various themes like Neptune, crisp and tablet;
– All treatments internally made for all types of relationships between tables: Connecting data obtained and automatically saved by the base without worrying about the logic. For example, user-related modules is obtained in php and treated in Ext JS already with the specific components). Relationships 1: N is done internally for the complementary fields of other related table and ease the side of the front-end to create the related combo.
– followed best practices for Ext JS 5 regarding themes, abstractions, overrides, etc.
– Structure assembled by Sencha Cmd which greatly facilitates the application of packaging and its update
– includes components for treating the relationship N-N
– Includes modules developed for any kind of relationship already implemented on top of the base, including DER, database script file and workbench.
– All structure created in MVC for Yii and MVVM for Ext JS;
– Change language Dynamics (intercionalization) saved as preference in localstorage;
– Change theme Dynamics saved as preference in localstorage;
– Login screen;
– Dynamic permissions loading;
– Automatic session expiration;
– Mask to load the application;
– Component built in help in the system;
– Grids with dynamic filters;
– Grids with dynamic groups;
– Using the grid component to the contents of the PDF conversion including features applied in the grid – groups, filters, sorting, etc;
MySQL Programming, Yii, PHP and Ext JSlearn more