Base Simples para Sistemas Web
This is in MVC CRUD both in the Ext JS as in PHP (native) and the best is that you are using abstract classes.
Tried to apply the best practices possible, leave the leaner / short and practical as possible code, simplifying but seeking to abstract the most for development productivity.
This was done in PHP, but of course, the part of the Ext JS can be applied perfectly to other backend languages, requiring only change the url’s in AbstractProxy and ready.
- Latest version of Ext JS;
- Latest version of Sencha Cmd;
- Part of the totally abstract PHP;
- Part Ext JS totally abstract;
- Using the best possible practices recommended by Sencha;
- Friendly Layout;
- Tracks menu, opening the modules in tabs;
- List of remote paging;
- Comes complete script to build to send the production code;
- Applying use of overrides;
- Applying use of ux;
- Applying use of sass;
- Tracks ux Ext.ux.Alert;